So, seller, you’re all packed up and ready to go. You’ve signed your deed already, and perhaps a power of attorney. Congratulations! But you might be wondering: What paperwork still needs to be signed at closing (whether you’re there or not)?

This week Mark dives into the nitty gritty of the remaining documents, which ones you need in order to cancel your homeowners insurance policy, and a few details about title insurance and taxes — giving special attention to one of the most complex forms in the closing package.

Don’t forget to tell your real estate, financial and mortgage professionals you want to work with the team at Stiles Law to get the job done.

Copyright © 2021 Stiles Law, All rights reserved. Stiles Law is a Massachusetts licensed law firm and all content is based on Massachusetts law. The information presented above is meant to be used for general informational purposes and it should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion on any specific facts.